Friday, April 28, 2017

Memento Assignment


Final Photos
Approx: 4 x 7 x 5in.




This was a memento project, otherwise a memory project. The memory I used for this piece was of when my family and I go to the lake every summer. We would stay in a lake house which my grandfather's dad built on his own. When ever we are there I would always collect rocks when we go hiking, even when I did not go with everyone else my family would still bring me rocks they found and thought were interesting. I was always picking up and carrying the strangest things around even if it seemed pointless. The tube represents two things: biking, and tubing. We would go biking on old trails and go up cliffs where we would view over the entire lake. For tubing we would take my grandfathers boat and while it did not go as fast as we wished it was still fun to get on the tube and ride around the lake. 


In-Process Photos





Materials Used
  • Rocks
  • Inner Bike Tubing
  • Hot Glue










No comments:

Post a Comment

3D to 2D